Summer camp at Centers of Learning includes many engaging classes and fun activities to enrich your child’s education through creative hands-on learning both inside and outside of the classroom. Students will also have the opportunity to spend time with friends, playing field games and swimming in the pool.
Taught by talented and experienced teachers, the camp is open to 1st-6th grade students and includes:
Week 1: July 23 – July 27
Week 2: July 30- August 3
|Half day program: 8:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.||$195/week|
|Full day program: 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.||$295/week|
|Extended care: 7:30 a.m. – 8:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.||$50/week|
|Swim lessons: 3:15 p.m. – 4:15 p.m. Tuesday and Thursday||$25/week|
- Download and fill out the camp brochure and registration form.
- Stop by the Centers of Learning school office to:
- Drop off the completed registration form
- Pay for camp by credit card or checks made out to “Centers of Learning”
- Complete emergency medical, contact information, and consent forms if your child is not currently enrolled