Enrolling NOW! Campus Open
The Admissions office continues to process applications. Our preschool classrooms are open for children ages 18 months to 4 years old. Campus has re-opened for grades K-4. Contact the admissions office at email@example.com for more information!
To begin the Application process, click here to create an account. The Admissions office will then contact you. View our Application procedures for the Early Childhood and Grades K-12.
If you prefer a paper application, please visit the Admissions page for downloadable forms. You may also contact the office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office at 818-894-3213.
Minimum Age Requirements:
- Toddler students must be 1 ½ years old by September 1 of application year.
- Preschool students must be 3 years old by September 1 of application year. Student must be potty-trained.
- Pre-Kindergarten students must be 4 years old by September 1 of application year.
- Kindergarten students must be 5 years old by September 1
- First Grade students must be 6 years old by September 1
Tour the School:
On-campus tours available by request. Schedule a virtual tour here.
We look forward to meeting you!